Ryan Poli, etc., will open Little Market Brasserie this winter
Things to know about Little Market Brasserie, which we now know officially that Ryan Poli will be running:
- It's an American brasserie, and it will be in the Talbott Hotel space that has been operated for a few months as PT. (PT didn't get very good reviews from our critic, but Little Market will be a different concept entirely.)
- Just like Tavernita, this is a Mercadito Hospitality concept, and the Tippling Brothers are partners.
- They will be a 125-seat patio.
- The dining room will supposedly look like a Parisian bistro, but, again, this is not a French spot—it's an American/eclectic one.
- Sample dish: "New York strip steak with short rib-cognac poutine and cheese curds—Little Market’s version of steak frites."
- The cocktail program will revolve around housemade sodas such as Meyer lemon sour, blood orange cinnamon and smoked salted cream soda.
- Moderately priced; will serve breakfast, lunch and dinner; opening in early winter.