It's offically summer! Now go do something outside.
Today's the first day of summer and, Jesus tap dancing Christ, it finally feels like it. The weather is supposed to be in the 90s this weekend (the 90s!!!), so make it a mission to spend every waking second outside—check out our (admittedly booze- and food-heavy) suggestions below. And if at any point during this glorious weekend you complain about the heat, let us be the first to punch you in the throat.
- Drink or eat on a new rooftop
- Kick back at one of our favorite beaches
- Check out 20 new restaurant patios
- See a movie in a park
- Have a cold beer at one of our favorite outdoor bars
- Head to a summer fest, including Craft Beer Fest
- Celebrate Pride Fest
- Try a new frozen cocktail
- Brave the crowds on the Parson's Chicken and Fish patio
- Bring a picnic to Ravinia
- Plan for the best summer ever with our Summer Preview