Top 5 things I've learned about being a lion cub
For the last 24 hours or so I have been unable to spend any amount of time at my computer without having a window displaying this live webcam of four Norweigan lion cubs. (WARNING: Viewing this link may cause extreme paralysis brought on by excessive cuteness).
It's true, they spend most of their time sleeping, but once you've see a baby lion yawn, you can never go back. I take solace in the fact that while I may have wasted much time and bandwidth on slumbering kitties, I have taken away the following pearls of wisdom from my new feline friends:
- Mom doesn't like it when you try to climb on her head.
- Being adorable is very exhausting.
- You're never so clean that a few more licks won't do the trick.
- When lion cubs dream, they dream of running.
- There are never enough nipples.